Time travel to the past or future

For me it is a very difficult decision to choose one time for travel, because I think the idea of time travel is something fascinating.



I liked to travel in the past, because I wanted to know the dinosaurs first, animals that don't exist now and who died. I like to see the first humans, who the humanity born, maybe is something the most known, but seeing with my own eyes is very different. Also I wanted to know my family in the past, that idea comes from watching some movies, and sounds fantastic. Maybe it is not possible because the matrix can be broken, but I like to talk with my grandparents when they are young, with my mom and with some people who die.








And also I wanted to travel to the future, I want to know in what we become, see the technology in general, the robots, cars, but also I like the idea of seeing me in the future, talking with an older me, asking some questions.






I think I don’t want to stay in the past or the future, because I would like to take those experiences for the present, but maybe if it’s better I would think about it.



Some of the movies I like in relation to time are “Cuestion of time” and “The time traveler’s wife”.










Comentarios

Entradas populares