Why i did chose my major?

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog, now I'm gonna talk about why I choose my mayor.

When I was a child, there was a time I wanted to be a teacher, but it didn't last long, because I realized that i´ve always liked things related to scenic arts or art in general. Then, when I was eight years old I decided I wanted to become an actor. 









When I was a child I practiced rhythmic gymnastics and also I practice dance, I also went to a summer campament where we did theater activities every night.



I never had other options to study, except for dance. I think I finally decided for this major because it is complemented by other arts, like music or dance.







My university experience has been a little chaotic, but so much fun. I have learned a lot in this time, met new people with a lot of different imaginaries, and so much to give. In general I had a wonderful experience in the last time and now I enjoy it much more than last year.

Thanks for reading, see you in the next blog.




Comentarios

  1. I'm glad you reached your goals! interesting life story! I love the dance!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woaaa how great that since you were a child you knew where you wanted to go (cristóbal zamorano)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Javi!
    It’s really nice that as a child you learnt different disciplines associated to the performing arts.
    I wish you the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wooh I love every picture. You are an artist since you were a child. Cute.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares