Saoirse Ronan

Hello again, now I´m going to tell you about one of my favorite actresses.

 

Saoirse is an actress that is American-Irish, she was born on April 12, 1994, at 29 she has worked on television, theater and mostly in cinema. She has been nominated for the BAFTA and four times for the Oscars, winner of the Golden Globe, among others.

Saoirse received her first nomination at age 13 for her role in Atonement (2007) and her most recent nomination was in 2019 for Little Woman. 


                                                                                  She is one of my favorite actresses because she has a wide range of character and genres like action, drama or romance, the way she can be versatile is very interesting and how complete her character are as well. 


One of my favorite characters is Jo  March in Little Woman wich is the adaptation of my favorite book with the same name. The way she plays Jo is very complete, fascinating and touching.


She is an ambassador for the Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children and in 2011 participated in a campaign for the Irish Film Intitute Archives Preservation Fund and is associated with Home Sweet Home, a campaign against homelessness. 


¡Now tell me if you knew Saoirse!










Comentarios

  1. Hi Javi! How incredible everything that your favorite actress has achieved being so young, I hope you also have great success,
    Greetings!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi javi. I love Soirse, she is very talented and she have amazing movies, like "little women" or "Lady bird", I really like her job.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi javi. Your favorite actress is incredible, i remember the first time I saw her, It was in "The lovely Bones". I was shocked

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Of course I know her! And even though I've only seen a couple of her movies, I really love her acting, especially because she's so versatile. I invite you to read my blog, I also write about a versatile Chilean actress!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares