The Best Concert Ever

 Last year I went to a lollapalooza event in Cerrillos, with two old friends.



First I waited at the entrance line, then I was searched by a guard, and I walked a lot to get to the first stage.



The first artist I listened to was Drefquila, a Chilean urban music singer. It was the second time that I saw him in live. Drefquila invited another Chilean singer called Easykid, it was the first time that I saw him. It was a very exciting moment, because he is one of my favorite singers.





Then I ate pizza with my friends. It was a really tired situation, because there were a lot of people, but it was really nice and tasty. We rested for a while and then went to see the next singer.








It that moment something very surprising happened. We saw an Easykid waiting to eat, we talked with him and we took a photo with him, it was a very exciting moment.









Finally we went to see the last singer Doja Cat, an American singer, who works in rap and pop.

We waited on the stage for approximately four hours to see it, and we took advantage of seeing other artists on the same stage as Nicki Nicol, an Argentine trap singer and jxdn American singer.



Comentarios

Entradas populares