A place I would like to visit

 Hello everyone in this time I´m going to talk about a place I would like to visit.

This decision was very difficult, because I would like to visit so many places. Finally I decided for Bath, a city in England. 


Bath is a small city considered a humanity patrimony, founded more than 2.800 years ago. It  has great places to visit such as the historic center or the royal victoria park, and has a variety of theaters, museums and many buildings of great cultural importance. I chose this city for two reasons.



First because the language, usually I like learn other thinks, but try learn english is very difficult for me, all the things I know is because I like see movies or listen music in english, I think be there and talk with people know the language, it would help me so much.



The second reason is the Jane Austen centre. Jane lived in this city for five years and the museum focuses on Jane's time there and how this place influenced her books, characters and personal life. I´m very interested in learning more about this interesting writer, who is so important for history.




I hope someday to visit this place, have a beautiful experience and then travel to other places.


I see you in the next blog. 















Comentarios

  1. Hey! It really looks like a very nice place to go. Personally I've never heard of this place before, but now, thanks to you, if Im ever around the area, I will get it on my list of places to visit!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares