A photo and its story

Hello again, now I am going to tell you about a photo that I took and I really like it.

Since I was chid I go to the beach. It is a place that I really like, because it brings me peace and remember my house.

I like to see the waves, feel the air of the beach, feel the cold water on my feet and have a good time with my family.


I very much like to take pictures or record videos of my life, but also things that I love how the waves, the sky or just my family. I conserve all those memories, because they help me to be closer to my family.

The day of the photo I went with my mom to the beach, I was taking a picture of her and I saw a surfer coming out of the sea, but it seemed that he was walking on water, because the tide was low in that place. I remember that day very well, it was magical.


Comentarios

  1. i love the beach
    I like to see birds that live there.
    When I go I like to go the first hours of the day. !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Really the photos of the sea have a magical aura and very good optical illusion of the surfer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares