My favorite piece of technology


Hello again, now I´m going to talk about my laptop.




It is my favorite piece because it has a bigger screen than the cell phone, has the same possibilities and more.

Is so important to me because I can do many things that I like.

On the laptop I store many things from my life as pictures with my family and makes my life easier because it is fast.







Using it to affect my life in a better way is so useful, and with the laptop I can watch movies, musicals videos, listen to music and podcasts, play just dance, watch training videos, do homework and study.

I totally recommend you use it because you can do all the things you want and it has a big screen, but maybe one that is not so big or heavy so that you can take it wherever you want.




I see you in the nex blog!


Comentarios

  1. Hi Javi!
    The computer is also my favorite piece of technology! I agree with your reasons for choosing it. Thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good Javi, The laptop is very comfortable for university

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How entertaining, it's something super new, amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How entertaining, it's something super new . amazing and very nice!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares