Who AM I?

Hello everyone! My name is Javi and I´m 19 years old. I´m from Palmilla, one of the little many cities of the sixth region of Chile. 

My mom


At the moment, I am studying performing arts in Santiago, Chile. In my town I live with my mom and my dog Simón. 








I like the beach very much so when I travel back to my home I always go to the beach with my damily and I get to visit my grandparents.




When I´m in Santiago I go to the circus every week and I practice air cloth. I don´t like Santiago very much since  it´s a very polluted city, because of air and noise contamination, and I also miss my family very much, but I have very nice friends here.

I hope you enjoyed my blog, and have a nice week.




Comentarios

  1. hi, nice joob! very difficult is the sport air cloth and circus art!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javi!!, your dog is very cute and I love that you share so much with your mom and grandparents.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares